Using the Stabality/Pilate Ball to train pins and positions, etc. Great For Judo, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) and Submission Wrestling. This drill teachs you how to float and maintain side mount, kesa-gatame/scarf hold. You will development sensitive to your opponents movement.
Be a fly on a wall and watch Sensei Phu teach his class with Gusto!! http://www.mongphukungfu.com/
Fusion Mixed Martial Arts
Join Us On Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fusion-Mixed-Martial-Arts/96546528680
Fusion Genesis Karate
Fusion Genesis Jiu-Jitsu
Fusion Mixed Martial Arts Offers Kids Anti Bully Training Program, Brazilian Jiu-jitsu (BJJ), Judo, Thai Boxing and Full Contact Karate.
Call us @ 315-398-8354
- Get Some Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gi or No-Gi Mat Time in Mitchelville/Bowie Glenn Dale 20721, 20720 (bowiemma.wordpress.com)
- 50 Reasons We Love MMA (bleacherreport.com)
- Young Oglala Sioux Boys Already Mixed Martial Arts Champions (indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com)
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu vs Wrestling… almost (bowiemma.wordpress.com)
- NAGA Submission Grappling Tournamet Training in PG County Maryland (bowiemma.wordpress.com)
- Sam King Talks MMA Debut: “I Can’t Imagine It Going Any Better, Really” (bleacherreport.com)
- 3rd Annual MMA World Expo Coming To Javits Center This Weekend (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- UFC-style jiu-jitsu a positive force in lives of troubled youth (thestar.com)